From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@××××××××××××.org
Cc: reuben.finch@××××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Possible gentoo day around LWE-SF
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 15:19:44
1 Reuben,
2
3 We've already got a couple of good leads for a conference location.
4
5 Thanks,
6
7 -Corey
8
9 Reuben Finch wrote:
10
11 >Dear Cory,
12 >
13 >I have spoken to Chris my friend in California and he is currently at
14 >Berkeley University and is willing to help you with some of his friends, to
15 >get a free room and conference centre for the Gentoo meeting at the
16 >University.
17 >
18 >If this is acceptable to you, please email me back and I shall give you his
19 >contact details.
20 >
21 >Kind Regards,
22 >Reuben
23 >
24 >-----Original Message-----
25 >From: Corey Shields [mailto:cshields@g.o]
26 >Sent: 30 March 2005 20:56
27 >To: gentoo-core@××××××××××××.org; gentoo-pr@l.g.o
28 >Subject: [gentoo-pr] Possible gentoo day around LWE-SF
29 >
30 >If anyone is interested in organizing a 1-day gentoo conference around
31 >the time of LinuxWorld Expo in San Francisco[1] this year, please ping
32 >me off the list.
33 >
34 >No details yet, just a few ideas floating around. If you have ideas of
35 >your own feel free to ping me off the list as well.
36 >
37 >Cheers,
38 >
39 >-C
46 Corey Shields
47 Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Team and Devrel Team
48 Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees
49 http://www.gentoo.org/~cshields
52 gentoo-pr@g.o mailing list