From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Does our TSHIRT breake the Logo Usage Guideline?
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 18:30:09
On Sun, Nov 06, 2005 at 09:02:54PM +0600, widyachacra wrote:
> i think gentoo foundation's current name/logo guidelines need some > modifications to apply.
[...] I agree. I'd like to have something like the following integrated in the Gentoo Logo Guidelines: """ The Gentoo Foundation, Inc. grant Gentoo community sites, projects and groups the right to use a clearly modified version of the Gentoo "g" logo as the logo that uniquely identifies themselves from the other communities. """ This way, modifications of the Gentoo "g" logo are allowed for communities and such, while the official, unmodified "g" logo remains Gentoo's. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Gentoo Foundation Trustee | http://foundation.gentoo.org Gentoo Documentation Project Lead | http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp Gentoo Council Member The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>