From: "Simon P. Hough" <shough@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Promo images.
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 16:31:35
1 :) I`ll do it :) Cheers
2
3 Si
4 Sven Vermeulen wrote:
5
6 >On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 12:17:21AM -0500, Simon P. Hough wrote:
9 >>I found this on my HD, something I designed a while back, maybe
10 >>it might be able to be used in some form of promo desktop/poster.
14 >This one is very neat as first slide show image. You know, the one that is
15 >shown before the presentation starts :)
16 >
17 >We might have to remove the "linux" reference from it as Gentoo will be
18 >called Gentoo and not Gentoo Linux anymore, but a child with Gimp-abilities
19 >can do that :)
20 >
21 > Sven Vermeulen
29 gentoo-pr@g.o mailing list