From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Roadmap submitted
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:43:23
Hi all,

I've uploaded the roadmap to the website:
	http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/pr/roadmap.xml

I will try to provide links to Simon's backgrounds pretty soon(ish) but
you'll have to excuse me from not starting with the presentation-howto yet --
my exams are approaching so my activity on documentation development will be
limited to the development of the Gentoo Handbook (Gentoo release, you know).

I have also asked Paul to link the PR project from the projects page
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/index.xml?showlevel=1 which shouldn't be a
problem.

Wkr,
	Sven Vermeulen

--
   /  /
  /  /     Sven Vermeulen          Gentoo Documentation & PR