From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Organizing the PR group
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:58:11
Greetings!

We're going to try and organize the PR group a bit, and hopefully make things
a little more productive in the future (in terms of taking on some
responsabilities and coming up with promotions that have not previously been
done).  Right now it seems that the GWN is the only thing working really well
in PR, but there are a lot of other initiatives we can take (along with
finding more help for the GWN so that those guys do not get burned out).

Please drop me a line off-list this week and let me know if you are interested
in helping the PR group push forward (this includes taking on some tasks and
responsabilities).

More will come once we feel who we have on board and what help we need to
recruit for publicly.

Cheers,

-Corey

--