From: Susan Glennow <sglennow@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] deal w/ VMWare
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:43:33
Just an FYI - I'm actually in the process of wrestling VMWare Workstation
4 into our pre-prod Gentoo box, so far it has been a challenge to just
have Gentoo install on the latest hardware (asus p4p800, 1Gb, 160Gb sata,
liteon cdrw/dvd), let alone modify VM to our corporate specs.

Did they mention the SMP plugin?

Susan

-- gentoo-pr@g.o mailing list