From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] I'm back, TODO list
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:38:27
1 On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 09:12:28AM +0100, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > The first move I'll make is to publicise Simon's backgrounds on gentoo.org and
3 > start writing a Presentation-HOWTO, which will inform the user how to create a
4 > presentation based on certain guidelines. Those guidelines should be strict and
5 > clear. Given those guidelines, the presentations have to be readable by all
6 > users, easy to follow, easy to print, etc. I will do some research on the
7 > possible guidelines and report those to the mailinglist.
8
9 I've made a first draft on the Presentation-HOWTO. It's far from complete yet
10 (I haven't introduced the recommended structure for one) but should show you
11 how I believe the Presentation-HOWTO should be written.
12
13 Please take a look at http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/pr/docs/howto-presentation.xml
14 and tell me what you think (and be patient if it doesn't show up immediately,
15 I just committed it).
16
17 Wkr,
18 Sven Vermeulen
21 FOSDEM 2004 Free and Open Source Developers European Meeting
22 21 - 22 februari Brussels, Belgium http://www.fosdem.org
23
24 http://www.gentoo.org Documentation & PR swift@g.o