From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] I'm back, TODO list
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 20:38:27
On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 09:12:28AM +0100, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
> The first move I'll make is to publicise Simon's backgrounds on gentoo.org and > start writing a Presentation-HOWTO, which will inform the user how to create a > presentation based on certain guidelines. Those guidelines should be strict and > clear. Given those guidelines, the presentations have to be readable by all > users, easy to follow, easy to print, etc. I will do some research on the > possible guidelines and report those to the mailinglist.
I've made a first draft on the Presentation-HOWTO. It's far from complete yet (I haven't introduced the recommended structure for one) but should show you how I believe the Presentation-HOWTO should be written. Please take a look at http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/pr/docs/howto-presentation.xml and tell me what you think (and be patient if it doesn't show up immediately, I just committed it). Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- FOSDEM 2004 Free and Open Source Developers European Meeting 21 - 22 februari Brussels, Belgium http://www.fosdem.org http://www.gentoo.org Documentation & PR swift@g.o