From: Reuben Finch <reuben.finch@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-pr] Does our TSHIRT breake the Logo Usage Guideline?
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 13:03:24
Dear All,

Well I must say it is good to see something constructive coming over the
mailing list for  a change and yes, you guys are on the right track finally
trying to get this issue sorted out. I would like to say well done to all.

Personally, any logo's created should be fine as long as the artwork is
signed over to gentoo for free useage. That is my 2 cents.

Kinds Regards
Reuben aka (grumpydog)