From: Reuben Finch <reuben.finch@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-pr] Does our TSHIRT breake the Logo Usage Guideline?
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 13:03:24
1 Dear All,
2
3 Well I must say it is good to see something constructive coming over the
4 mailing list for a change and yes, you guys are on the right track finally
5 trying to get this issue sorted out. I would like to say well done to all.
6
7 Personally, any logo's created should be fine as long as the artwork is
8 signed over to gentoo for free useage. That is my 2 cents.
9
10 Kinds Regards
11 Reuben aka (grumpydog)
14 -----Original Message-----
15 From: Sven Vermeulen [mailto:swift@g.o]
16 Sent: 07 November 2005 19:05
17 To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
18 Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Does our TSHIRT breake the Logo Usage Guideline?
19