From: deadhead <deadhead@×××××.it>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Does our TSHIRT breake the Logo Usage Guideline?
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 00:05:57
Hi Guys
             I'm the responsable of the PR for an italian NonProfit
Association called GeCHI, GEntoo CHannel Italia [ www.gechi.it ]. You
can read about the targets of the association in its own manifesto [
http://www.gechi.it/index.php?page=manifesto ].

During these years we have produced a TSHIRT and other things wih the
association's logo. All these gadgets had been sold during various IT
expò to get some money back. You can find a preview of the TSHIRT and a
zoom on the images printed on it here [
http://deadhead.altervista.org/gechi ].

Do you think the logo on the back, which was the original associaton's
logo, breaks the logos guidelines? Can we go on printing other TSHIRTS
just like them? Can we use again the original GeCHI's logos? Should we
modify it in some way?

thanks for your attention

cheers

deadhead