From: "Simon P. Hough" <shough@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Gentoo Presentation
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 23:06:12
Alrighty,

I`ll get to those designs later this week.. and the main headings will
be neglected on
purpose if thats ok, i.e where it says "community" :)

I feel that an online doc explaining how to present the presentation
would be a great
idea, it will be hard not to be "bossy" but that can be worked out..

This week is real busy, but I will hope to get some ideas going before
the end of the week:)

cheers

Si