From: "PayPal Inc." <service@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] Notification from Billing Department
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 10:22:49

Dear valued PayPal

5 member:

Identity protection

9 matters. And PayPal works day
10 and night to help keep your identity safe. That's why it has
11 come to our attention that your PayPal
12 account information needs to be updated as part of our
13 continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce
14 the instance of fraud on our website. If you could take 5-10
15 minutes out of your online experience and update your
16 personal records you will not run into any future problems
17 with the online service.

However, failure to update

20 your records will result in account suspension.

Once you have updated your

23 account records, your PayPal
24 session will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

25

To login to your

26 PayPal account and update your records
27 click on the following link:

31 https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run
32

Thank You for using PayPal!

The PayPal

35 Team

46 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

47

Accounts Management will periodically send you

48 information about site changes and enhancements, as outlined
49 in our User Agreement.

50

51 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

52

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not

53 monitored and you will not receive a response. For
54 assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help
55 link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

56

58

PayPal Limited is authorised and regulated by the

59 Financial Services Authority in the United States as an
60 electronic money institution.

61

PayPal Email ID PP359

64 gentoo-pr@g.o mailing list