From: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Cc: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>, trustees <trustees@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] 10 Year Anniversary | Screenshot Contest
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:54:08
1 David Abbott wrote:
2 > Hi Josh,
3 > The announcement and screenshot contest is ready to go. I attached an
4 > archive of the 2 files. The links should be fine if both files are in
5 > the same directory. I put as the email address to submit screenshots
6 > gentoo-pr@l.g.o.
7 >
8 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/pr/2009-anniversary-announcement.xml
9 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/pr/2009-screenshot-contest.xml
10 >
11 > Thanks,
12 > -david
13 I forgot, I need to change the line in 2009-screenshot-contest.xml
14 from;
15 One must prove the origin of their screenshot being a Gentoo Linux
16 machine. For this, an open terminal with uname -a output is used.
17 to;
18 One must prove the origin of their screenshot being a Gentoo Linux
19 machine. For this, an open terminal with emerge --info | head -1.
20
21 Question: Will that work for paludis and pkgcore?