From: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Cc: Josh Saddler <nightmorph@g.o>, trustees <trustees@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] 10 Year Anniversary | Screenshot Contest
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:54:08
David Abbott wrote:
> Hi Josh, > The announcement and screenshot contest is ready to go. I attached an > archive of the 2 files. The links should be fine if both files are in > the same directory. I put as the email address to submit screenshots > gentoo-pr@l.g.o. > > http://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/pr/2009-anniversary-announcement.xml > http://dev.gentoo.org/~dabbott/pr/2009-screenshot-contest.xml > > Thanks, > -david
I forgot, I need to change the line in 2009-screenshot-contest.xml from; One must prove the origin of their screenshot being a Gentoo Linux machine. For this, an open terminal with uname -a output is used. to; One must prove the origin of their screenshot being a Gentoo Linux machine. For this, an open terminal with emerge --info | head -1. Question: Will that work for paludis and pkgcore?