From: Alfredo Perez <alfredoj69@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Would like to help and join
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:58:57
1 Thank you Donnie, I was loosing hope
2
3 Alfredo
4
5 On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 10:15:41AM -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
6 > On 09:33 Thu 17 Jan , Alfredo Perez wrote:
7 > > Hi I sent the below email to pr@g.o
8 > > but I didn't get any answer back.
9 > >
10 > > Here is the email:
11 > >
12 > > Hi my name is Alfredo, hope this email reach somebody
13 > >
14 > > I have an idea for the GWN to include a new section which will be about
15 > > the most important post from the forum.
16 > >
17 > > This section will have howtos of very common problems.
18 > > Also, I would like to include the most popular post and discussions.
19 > >
20 > > Finally, I would like to call that section, "The Sauce from the Forum"
21 > >
22 > > Regards
23 > >
24 > > Alfredo
25 > > The Sauce
26 >
27 > I just forwarded your offer on to the new GMN people.
28 >
29 > Thanks,
30 > Donnie
31 > --