From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] [Fwd: Modular X entering ~arch]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:35:35
On Sun, Jan 22, 2006 at 10:42:52PM -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
> Here's the note I plan to send out about modular X to GWN, -announce, > forums, and wherever else I can think of. I'd appreciate a quick > look-over and suggestion of other places to put it. Also, who should I > talk to if I want to get this posted to -announce?
[...] (Sorry for the late answer) Glad to see that a PR statement is coming up on this. I don't know who can post to -announce, but it is a frequently asked question. Perhaps we should have -announce open for all developers with a core team of moderators for final approval of each mail? Regarding the X guides, are you planning on providing a quick update for the X Configuration Guide at http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xorg-config.xml when the time comes (GDPs policy is not to document ~arch'ed stuff)? If not, we'll see that someone does it before the modular X reaches the stable grounds. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Gentoo Foundation Trustee | http://foundation.gentoo.org Gentoo Council Member The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>