From: Matteo Pescarin <peach@××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Gentoo/FreeBSD logo SVG?
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:28:01
I've created an svg version quite a while ago, and for what I can see and knowing Diego, it's likely to be the same one (or have the same origin).

I'm currently at work, and when I'll be back I'll upload the svg version and link it here.

Regarding the font, just to add my 2 ¢, I've used "pristina" (if I remember correctly) since I've never found a better version, I can link that too if you want.

Cya,
Matteo aka peach
--
Matteo Pescarin
m: +44(0)7792817605

"Ondřej Filip" <chytzkoi@××××××.cz> wrote:

According to wikipedia article, the author is Marius Morawski. And the guy who requested the logo is Diego Petten. You could probably reach him by email or whatever you choose -- http://www.flameeyes.eu/contacts Then you will probably get enough info. Good luck Ondrej Filip Dne 27.4.2011 04:57, Sebastian Pipping napsal(a): > Hello! > > > As the filename GentooFreeBSD-logo.svg.png [1] implies, there must have > been an SVG version of the Gentoo/FreeBSD logo. All I find is PNG > versions in different resolutions [1][2][3]. > > Does anyone know where to find this source file and its original author? > > Thanks in advance, > > > > > Sebastian > > > [1] > http://pcbsd.org/~gonzalo/PBIs/images/runports%20ICON/599px-GentooFreeBSD-logo.svg.png > [2] > https://pillateunlinux.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/gentoofreebsd-logo.png > [3] http://lexikon.freenet.de/images/de/thumb/9/91/GentooFreeBSD-logo.svg/ > >