From: Chrissy Fullam <cfullam@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o, gentoo-pr@l.g.o, flacvest.identede@×××××.com
Cc: trustees@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-pr] Fw: Donating hardware to Gentoo... HOW?
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:15:00
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 15:28:06 -0700
From: "Leo Henslee III" <flacvest.identede@×××××.com>
To: trustees@g.o
Subject: Donating hardware to Gentoo... HOW?

> BTW if you know of any San Jose-based Gentoo Users Groups and can point me > in their direction, I would appreciate it, as I desire greater contact > with the Gentoo Community. > > Best, > Leo
There are only a couple of developers in the San Jose area: solar and tsunam. In the nearby area there is also myself and kingtaco. In the 'extended' area there is also eradicator, ferringb, and dostrow. I myself have never heard of a Gentoo Users Group in the bay area and honestly wouldn't have the time to start such a thing. I'm pretty sure you'll get the same responses from the rest of the group; all of us have intense jobs that keep us busy. Now if you are interested in just meeting or chatting with developers, that'd be more doable as most of us hang out from time to time. Kind regards, Christina Fullam Gentoo Developer Relations Lead | Gentoo Public Relations