From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Gentoo handouts
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:47:35
On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 11:28:21PM +0100, Ulrich Plate wrote:
> I'd love to see the Scribus files for those. Two unfiltered spontaneous > thoughts: Fonts in the text bodies are too large, and you don't have > wide enough margins. No, three unfiltered spontaneous thoughts: Don't > put all the illustrations on the outside of the folded flyer. No, > four... :) CVS sounds like a good idea, where would I have to look for > it?
Thanks for the many responses! I've updated the documents with few of the comments (those that I could adjust immediately without thinking). I haven't changed the location of the images in the second one, but I did put out both scribus source code files in CVS. You can grab them at [gentoo-projects]/pr/handouts or through ViewCVS (when the webnodes synchronise) at http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pr/handouts?root=gentoo-projects Feel free to adjust. The images are placed in a subdirectory; if you add images, don't forget to use "-bk" (to denote binary files). Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Documentation & PR project leader The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>