From: Corey Shields <cshields@g.o>
To: 'Ulrich Plate' <plate@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-pr] RE: gentoo-glbt
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 15:03:17
1 Yes there are official channel endorsements, there is a link to them on the
2 front www page. Personally, I don't think that Gentoo has an obligation to
3 support channels that have nothing to do with Gentoo. More on this in the
4 forums...
5
6 Cheers!
7
8 -Corey
9
10 -----Original Message-----
11 From: Ulrich Plate [mailto:plate@g.o]
12 Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 4:50 AM
13 To: pr@g.o
14 Subject: Re: gentoo-glbt
15
16 FYI, this request was sent to PR by an individual, but we can expect more of
17 those messages since there's a post at the forums that tells people to send
18 them:
19
20 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?p=1345177#1345177
21
22 So George Prowse wrote:
23
24 > It would be wonderful to have the #gentoo-glbt cannel officially
25 > sanctioned by Gentoo. Is it at all possible?
26
27 There's no official endorsement for any of the channels, right? Could
28 someone who knows more about IRC than myself answer to the thread in the
29 forums, please?
30
31 Cheers
32 Ulrich Plate