From: swift <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-pr@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-pr] Heating up
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 13:56:30
1 On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 02:21:39PM +0200, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Time to heat up things. The next Gentoo release (2004.1) is tentatively set
3 > to April 28th. That gives us about 1 month to prepare a possible PR-rundown
4 > on the release.
5
6 Also my apologies that this e-mail took this long to get here, apparently the
7 Gentoo mailserver doesn't like me sending e-mails to gentoo-pr from my home
8 location (even though other mailinglists on the same server using the same
9 software don't mind) so I had to find a way to circumvent the issue.
10
11 Wkr,
12 Sven Vermeulen
15 gentoo-pr@g.o mailing list