From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-proctors@g.o, gentoo-core@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 23:00:00

Hi.

The infra team has been kind enough to setup a new ml for the proctors
team. As stated on bug #175655:

"We hope that by publishing our actions in a list anyone interested can
join, we can make our work transparent. That would allow users/devs to
evaluate the proctors work, hopefully could allow a better understanding
of the Code of Conduct and would avoid we post to the public mediums
announcements of suspensions/bans - which we feel could lead to more
flames."

To subscribe to the list please send a mail to
gentoo-proctors-subscribe@g.o and follow the instructions in the
reply. This ml will be archived on archives.gentoo.org and will be
available at http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-proctors/ .
I'm sorry for the cross-post to -dev and -core, but some devs don't
follow -dev.

- --
Regards,

Gentoo- forums / Userrel / Proctors