Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-project
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-project: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Mon Jul 19, 2010
Gentoo Support Offering- Puria Nafisi Azizi
Re: Usage of our mailing lists - to cross post or not?- Richard Freeman
Sun Jul 18, 2010
Re: Usage of our mailing lists - to cross post or not?- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Usage of our mailing lists - to cross post or not?- Petteri Räty
Fri Jul 16, 2010
Re: Re: New developer: Kacper Kowalik (Xarthisius)- Tobias Heinlein
Re: New developer: Kacper Kowalik (Xarthisius)- Christian Faulhammer
Wed Jul 14, 2010
Re: New developer: Kacper Kowalik (Xarthisius)- Maciej Mrozowski
New developer: Kacper Kowalik (Xarthisius)- Tobias Heinlein
Tue Jul 13, 2010
Re: DevRel and UserRel merging- Petteri Räty
Mon Jul 12, 2010
Re: DevRel and UserRel merging- Sebastian Pipping
Sun Jul 11, 2010
Re: DevRel and UserRel merging- Petteri Räty
Re: DevRel and UserRel merging- Donnie Berkholz
Sat Jul 10, 2010
DevRel and UserRel merging- Petteri Räty
Fri Jul 09, 2010
Re: 'State of Gentoo' BoF session, Linux Symposium 2010.- Mike Frysinger
'State of Gentoo' BoF session, Linux Symposium 2010.- Robin H. Johnson
Wed Jul 07, 2010
GLEP 23 seems to be implemented- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Sat Jul 03, 2010
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] The mis-concept of "slacking" in Gentoo- Sebastian Pipping
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] The mis-concept of "slacking" in Gentoo- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Fri Jul 02, 2010
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] The mis-concept of "slacking" in Gentoo- Sebastian Pipping
Thu Jul 01, 2010
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] The mis-concept of "slacking" in Gentoo- Nirbheek Chauhan
Wed Jun 30, 2010
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] The mis-concept of "slacking" in Gentoo- Roy Bamford
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] The mis-concept of "slacking" in Gentoo- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] The mis-concept of "slacking" in Gentoo- Sebastian Pipping
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] The mis-concept of "slacking" in Gentoo- Sebastian Pipping
Re: Dev developer: Anthony G. (blueness) Basile- Angelo Arrifano
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] The mis-concept of "slacking" in Gentoo- Sebastian Pipping
Tue Jun 29, 2010
Re: Dev developer: Anthony G. (blueness) Basile- Christian Faulhammer
Mon Jun 28, 2010
Re: Dev developer: Anthony G. (blueness) Basile- Mike Pagano
Dev developer: Anthony G. (blueness) Basile- Thomas Sachau
Mon Jun 21, 2010
Re: removing dead projects- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Sat Jun 19, 2010
Re: removing dead projects- Mike Frysinger
Re: removing "Gentoo Monthly Newsletter" links from the website- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Thu Jun 17, 2010
Re: removing "Gentoo Monthly Newsletter" links from the website- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] The mis-concept of "slacking" in Gentoo- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Wed Jun 16, 2010
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] The mis-concept of "slacking" in Gentoo- Steve Dibb
Re: [gentoo-dev] The mis-concept of "slacking" in Gentoo- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: [gentoo-dev] The mis-concept of "slacking" in Gentoo- Alec Warner
Mon Jun 14, 2010
Re: removing dead projects- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: removing dead projects- Mike Frysinger
Re: removing dead projects- Alex Legler
removing dead projects- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: removing "Gentoo Monthly Newsletter" links from the website- Petteri Räty
removing "Gentoo Monthly Newsletter" links from the website- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Mon May 24, 2010
Re: New staff member: José M aría Alonso (nimiux)- Sebastian Pipping
Sun May 23, 2010
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Main post- Mike Frysinger
New staff member: José María Alonso (nimiux )- Petteri Räty
Sun May 16, 2010
Re: Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting by email, proxies and slacker rule.- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?- Denis Dupeyron
Fri May 14, 2010
Re: Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting by email, proxies and slacker rule.- Robin H. Johnson
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting by email, proxies and slacker rule.- Denis Dupeyron
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Denis Dupeyron
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Should the new text be a GLEP, or something else? How do we update it in the future?- Denis Dupeyron
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting and schedule- Denis Dupeyron
Tue May 04, 2010
Re: New developer: Chi-Thanh Christopher Nguyen (chithanh)- Robert Buchholz
Sat May 01, 2010
Gentoo articles @ OSNews and Kernel News- Serkan Kaba
Wed Apr 28, 2010
New developer: Thomas Beierlein (TomJBE)- Thomas Sachau
Sat Apr 24, 2010
Re: New developer: Stanislav Ochotnicky (sochotnicky)- Donnie Berkholz
New developer: Chi-Thanh Christopher Nguyen (chithanh)- Petteri Räty
Re: New de veloper: Tomás Touceda (chiiph)- Panagiotis Christopoulos
New developer: Tomás Touceda (chiiph)- Petteri Räty
New developer: Stanislav Ochotnicky (sochotnicky)- Petteri Räty
Fri Apr 23, 2010
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?- Richard Freeman
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?- Roy Bamford
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Thu Apr 22, 2010
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting and schedule- Richard Freeman
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?- Richard Freeman
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?- Richard Freeman
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting and schedule- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Should the new text be a GLEP, or something else? How do we update it in the future?- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting by email, proxies and slacker rule.- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Wed Apr 21, 2010
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting by email, proxies and slacker rule.- Richard Freeman
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Should the new text be a GLEP, or something else? How do we update it in the future?- Richard Freeman
Tue Apr 20, 2010
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?- Richard Freeman
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Thomas Anderson
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?- Roy Bamford
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?- Roy Bamford
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Roy Bamford
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Should the new text be a GLEP, or something else? How do we update it in the future?- Roy Bamford
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting by email, proxies and slacker rule.- Roy Bamford
Mon Apr 19, 2010
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Richard Freeman
Sun Apr 18, 2010
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Denis Dupeyron
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Richard Freeman
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Petteri Räty
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting and schedule- Markos Chandras
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting and schedule- Petteri Räty
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Petteri Räty
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting by email, proxies and slacker rule.- Richard Freeman
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Do we want to make changes to the role of the council?- Richard Freeman
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting by email, proxies and slacker rule.- Richard Freeman
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Markos Chandras
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: [GLEP 39 overhaul] Does the council need a lead?- Markos Chandras
[GLEP 39 overhaul] Main post- Denis Dupeyron
Sat Apr 17, 2010
[GLEP 39 overhaul] Voting and schedule- Denis Dupeyron
[GLEP 39 overhaul] List various minor fixes to the current text.- Denis Dupeyron
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-project: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jul 05, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-project mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.