Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-project
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-project: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Sun Aug 05, 2007
Re: Proposal to ease flames- Neil Bothwick
Re: Proposal to ease flames- Wernfried Haas
Proposal to ease flames- Steve Long
Sat Aug 04, 2007
Re: Gentoo <--> Sabayon Relation- Steve Long
Fri Aug 03, 2007
Re: Gentoo <--> Sabayon Relation- Alec Warner
Re: Re: Gentoo <--> Sabayon Relation- Steve Long
Thu Aug 02, 2007
Re: Re: Gentoo <--> Sabayon Relation- lists
Re: Re: Gentoo <--> Sabayon Relation- Robert Buchholz
Re: Gentoo <--> Sabayon Relation- Steve Long
Re: Gentoo <--> Sabayon Relation- Aniruddha
Gentoo <--> Sabayon Relation- René 'Necoro' Neumann
Sat Jul 28, 2007
Testing Gentoo listmail archiving- Robin H. Johnson
Fri Jul 27, 2007
So Cal Linux Expo Announces Call For Papers- Gareth J. Greenaway
Tue Jul 24, 2007
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Kumba
Re: Re: Improving developer/user communication- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Alec Warner
Re: Re: Improving developer/user communication- Marius Mauch
Mon Jul 23, 2007
Re: Re: Improving developer/user communication- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Alec Warner
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Alec Warner
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Marius Mauch
Re: Re: Improving developer/user communication- Marius Mauch
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Robert Buchholz
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Thomas Tuttle
Re: Improving developer/user communication- Steve Long
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Steve Long
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- René 'Necoro' Neumann
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- David Shakaryan
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] have any developers subscribed to -project?- Seemant Kulleen
Sun Jul 22, 2007
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- René 'Necoro' Neumann
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Robert Buchholz
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Vlastimil Babka
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- James Cloos
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Marijn Schouten (hkBst)
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Marijn Schouten (hkBst)
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Roy Bamford
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- Robert Buchholz
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- René 'Necoro' Neumann
Re: Automation: Making package.mask better- David Shakaryan
Automation: Making package.mask better- Alec Warner
Sat Jul 21, 2007
Re: Re: Improving developer/user communication- Alec Warner
Re: Improving developer/user communication- Allen Brooker
Re: Improving developer/user communication- Allen Brooker
Re: Improving developer/user communication- Allen Brooker
Re: Re: Improving developer/user communication- Donnie Berkholz
Re: Improving developer/user communication- Allen Brooker
Re: [Fwd: Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]- Josh Sled
Re: Improving developer/user communication- lnxg33k
Re: [Fwd: Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]- lnxg33k
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007/08- Peter Weller
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007/08- Richard Freeman
Re: Improving developer/user communication- Robert Buchholz
Re: Improving developer/user communication- George Prowse
Re: [Fwd: Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]- Robert Buchholz
Re: [Fwd: Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]- Robert Buchholz
Re: [Fwd: Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]- David Shakaryan
Re: Improving developer/user communication- Marijn Schouten (hkBst)
Re: Improving developer/user communication- George Prowse
Re: Improving developer/user communication- Neil Bothwick
Re: [Fwd: Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]- Neil Bothwick
Improving developer/user communication- George Prowse
Re: [Fwd: Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]- George Prowse
Re: [Fwd: Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]- Kumba
Re: [Fwd: Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]- Dale
Re: [Fwd: Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]- Kumba
Re: [Fwd: Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]- Dale
Re: [Fwd: Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]- Robert Buchholz
Re: Failed subscription confirmations- Kumba
[Fwd: Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]- Dale
Re: [gentoo-dev] have any developers subscribed to -project?- Richard Freeman
Failed subscription confirmations- lnxg33k
Fri Jul 20, 2007
Re: [gentoo-dev] have any developers subscribed to -project?- Paul Varner
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Improving developer/user communication (was Re: net-im/pidgin protocols)- Richard Freeman
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Improving developer/user communication (was Re: net-im/pidgin protocols)- Marijn Schouten (hkBst)
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Improving developer/user communication (was Re: net-im/pidgin protocols)- Marijn Schouten (hkBst)
Re: Improving developer/user communication- lnxg33k
Thu Jul 19, 2007
Improving developer/user communication- George Prowse
Wed Jul 18, 2007
Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New gentoo-dev-announce list- Vlastimil Babka
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Getting -project started- Joe Peterson
Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Getting -project started- Richard Freeman
First Post!- Kumba
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-project: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jul 05, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-project mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.