Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-project
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-project: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Wed Oct 26, 2011
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2011-11-08- Matt Turner
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2011-11-08- Fabian Groffen
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2011-11-08- Michał Górny
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2011-11-08- Fabian Groffen
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2011-11-08- Markos Chandras
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2011-11-08- Michał Górny
Re: [gentoo-dev] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2011-11-08- Fabian Groffen
Re: [gentoo-dev] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2011-11-08- Michał Górny
Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2011-11-08- Fabian Groffen
Re: wiki: bad top-down localization approach- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Fri Oct 21, 2011
Re: New Developer: Christopher "cbrannon" Brannon- Markos Chandras
Re: New Developer: Christopher "cbrannon" Brannon- Matt Turner
Re: Send a collaboration propossal to the Raspberry Pi team- Rich Freeman
Re: New Developer: Christopher "cbrannon" Brannon- Markos Chandras
Re: New Developer: Christopher "cbrannon" Brannon- Matt Turner
Thu Oct 20, 2011
New Developer: Davide "pesa" Pesavento- Markos Chandras
Re: Send a collaboration propossal to the Raspberry Pi team- Diego Augusto Molina
Re: wiki: bad top-down localization approach- Christian Ruppert
Send a collaboration propossal to the Raspberry Pi team- Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
Wed Oct 19, 2011
Re: wiki: bad top-down localization approach- David Valentim Dias
Re: wiki: bad top-down localization approach- Rich Freeman
Re: wiki: bad top-down localization approach- David Valentim Dias
Re: wiki: bad top-down localization approach- Maciej Mrozowski
Re: wiki: bad top-down localization approach- Peter Volkov
Re: wiki: bad top-down localization approach- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: wiki: bad top-down localization approach- Christian Ruppert
wiki: bad top-down localization approach- Peter Volkov
Re: New Developer: Alexandre "tetromino" Rostovtsev- Peter Volkov
Re: New Developer: Alexandre "tetromino" Rostovtsev- Sebastian Pipping
Tue Oct 18, 2011
Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Alexandre "tetromino" Rostovtsev- Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
New Developer: Alexandre "tetromino" Rostovtsev- Markos Chandras
Sat Oct 15, 2011
Re: Gentoo Wiki Meeting, Monday 17th October 2011- Pandu Poluan
Re: Gentoo Wiki Meeting, Monday 17th October 2011- Alex Legler
Re: Gentoo Wiki Meeting, Monday 17th October 2011- Pandu Poluan
Fri Oct 14, 2011
Re: Gentoo Wiki Meeting, Monday 17th October 2011- Dale
Gentoo Wiki Meeting, Monday 17th October 2011- Markos Chandras
Thu Oct 13, 2011
Re: New Developer: Ian "axs" Stakenvicius- Dale
Re: New Developer: Ian "axs" Stakenvicius- Steve Dibb
Re: New Developer: Ian "axs" Stakenvicius- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
New Developer: Ian "axs" Stakenvicius- Markos Chandras
bugs-web[34].gentoo.org launched- Robin H. Johnson
Wed Oct 12, 2011
20111011 Council meeting's summary- Markos Chandras
20111011 Council meeting's summary- Markos Chandras
Mon Oct 03, 2011
Re: Draft agenda for October 11 council meeting- Markos Chandras
Re: Draft agenda for October 11 council meeting (was: Draft agenda for October 10 council meeting)- Nirbheek Chauhan
Draft agenda for October 11 council meeting (was: Draft agenda for October 10 council meeting)- Markos Chandras
Draft agenda for October 10 council meeting- Markos Chandras
Thu Sep 29, 2011
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Robin H. Johnson
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Markos Chandras
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Robin H. Johnson
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Mr. Aaron W. Swenson
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Mike Frysinger
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Mike Frysinger
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Markos Chandras
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Mr. Aaron W. Swenson
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Mr. Aaron W. Swenson
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Anthony G. Basile
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Anthony G. Basile
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Mike Frysinger
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Ciaran McCreesh
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Mike Frysinger
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Anthony G. Basile
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Tony "Chainsaw" Vroon
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Rich Freeman
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Patrick Lauer
Re: [gentoo-dev] Manifest signing- Tony "Chainsaw" Vroon
Re: Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 11 Oct- Nirbheek Chauhan
Wed Sep 28, 2011
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Mr. Aaron W. Swenson
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Fabian Groffen
Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 11 Oct- Fabian Groffen
Re: FOSDEM 2012: Distributions devroom- Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
FOSDEM 2012: Distributions devroom- Petteri Räty
Tue Sep 20, 2011
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Fabian Groffen
Mon Sep 19, 2011
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Donnie Berkholz
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Fabian Groffen
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Markos Chandras
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Fabian Groffen
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Markos Chandras
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Fabian Groffen
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Markos Chandras
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Fabian Groffen
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Markos Chandras
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Fabian Groffen
Sat Sep 17, 2011
Infrastructure Team survey- Alec Warner
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Rich Freeman
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Nirbheek Chauhan
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Markos Chandras
Fri Sep 16, 2011
Re: ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
ChangeLog generation: Edit generated Changelogs- Markos Chandras
20110913 Council meeting's summary- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Wed Sep 07, 2011
Re: ChangeLog generation - continued discussions- Robin H. Johnson
Re: ChangeLog generation - continued discussions- Fabian Groffen
Re: Draft agenda for September 13 council meeting- Fabian Groffen
Tue Sep 06, 2011
Draft agenda for September 13 council meeting- Tony "Chainsaw" Vroon
Mon Sep 05, 2011
Call for items for September 13 council meeting- Tony "Chainsaw" Vroon
Wed Aug 31, 2011
Re: RFC: Gentoo Proxy Maintaining Team- Mike Frysinger
Sat Aug 27, 2011
Re: New Developer: Mike "floppym" Gilbert- Mike Gilbert
Re: New Developer: Mike "floppym" Gilbert- Sebastian Pipping
Fri Aug 26, 2011
Re: New Developer: Mike "floppym" Gilbert- Aaron W. Swenson
Re: New Developer: Mike "floppym" Gilbert- Mike Gilbert
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-project: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jul 05, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-project mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.