Gentoo Logo
Gentoo Spaceship




Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date. GMANE provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.
c.f. bug 424647
List Archive: gentoo-project
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-project: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>
Fri Aug 26, 2011
Re: New Developer: Mike "floppym" Gilbert- Matt Turner
New Developer: Mike "floppym" Gilbert- Markos Chandras
Wed Aug 24, 2011
Re: Re: RFC: Gentoo Proxy Maintaining Team- Markos Chandras
Re: ChangeLog generation - continued discussions- Fabian Groffen
Re: ChangeLog generation - continued discussions- Robin H. Johnson
ChangeLog generation - continued discussions- Fabian Groffen
Tue Aug 23, 2011
New Developer: Ian "thev00d00" Whyman- Markos Chandras
Mon Aug 22, 2011
Re: New developer: Andreas Schürch (nativemad)- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Sun Aug 21, 2011
Re: New de veloper: Andreas Schürch (nativemad)- Thomas Kahle
New developer: Andreas Schürch (nativemad)- Petteri Räty
Sat Aug 20, 2011
Re: Re: RFC: Gentoo Proxy Maintaining Team- Markos Chandras
Re: Re: RFC: Gentoo Proxy Maintaining Team- Markos Chandras
Re: Re: RFC: Gentoo Proxy Maintaining Team- justin
Re: RFC: Gentoo Proxy Maintaining Team- Torsten Veller
Fri Aug 19, 2011
RFC: Gentoo Proxy Maintaining Team- Markos Chandras
Thu Aug 18, 2011
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto
Wed Aug 17, 2011
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Rich Freeman
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Mike Frysinger
Tue Aug 16, 2011
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Donnie Berkholz
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Roy Bamford
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Rich Freeman
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- William Hubbs
Mon Aug 15, 2011
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Petteri Räty
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Petteri Räty
Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Returning dev: Sven "SwifT" Vermeulen- Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Rich Freeman
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Samuli Suominen
Sun Aug 14, 2011
Re: gentoo/user and gentoo/contributor cloaks- Markos Chandras
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Mike Frysinger
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Mike Frysinger
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Roy Bamford
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Patrick Lauer
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Roy Bamford
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Thomas Sachau
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Roy Bamford
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Roy Bamford
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Roy Bamford
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Roy Bamford
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Thomas Sachau
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Roy Bamford
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Rich Freeman
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Petteri Räty
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Roy Bamford
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Rich Freeman
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Petteri Räty
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Roy Bamford
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Markos Chandras
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Petteri Räty
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Markos Chandras
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Thomas Sachau
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Thomas Sachau
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Markos Chandras
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Thomas Sachau
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Thomas Sachau
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Rich Freeman
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Rich Freeman
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Rich Freeman
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Rich Freeman
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Markos Chandras
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Fabian Groffen
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Fabian Groffen
Re: Should DevRel members be in Council?- Rich Freeman
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Re: Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Fabian Groffen
Should DevRel members be in Council?- Markos Chandras
Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel- Markos Chandras
Fri Aug 12, 2011
Re: Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Re: Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years- Mike Frysinger
Re: Re: Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years- Donnie Berkholz
Re: Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years- Steven J Long
Thu Aug 11, 2011
Re: Returning dev: Sven "SwifT" Vermeulen- Anthony G. Basile
Re: Returning dev: Sven "SwifT" Vermeulen- David Abbott
Re: Returning dev: Sven "SwifT" Vermeulen- Paweł Hajdan, Jr.
Returning dev: Sven "SwifT" Vermeulen- Thomas Sachau
Tue Aug 09, 2011
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)- Fabian Groffen
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)- Donnie Berkholz
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)- Samuli Suominen
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)- Fabian Groffen
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)- Donnie Berkholz
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] ChangeLog generation - pros and cons (council discussion request)- Fabian Groffen
Re: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Council meeting: Tuesday 9 August, 1900 UTC- Donnie Berkholz
Re: Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years- Donnie Berkholz
Navigation:
<< First < Prev [ Lists: gentoo-project: By Thread | By Date ] Next > Last >>


Updated Jul 05, 2012

Summary: Archive of the gentoo-project mailing list.

Donate to support our development efforts.

Copyright 2001-2013 Gentoo Foundation, Inc. Questions, Comments? Contact us.