From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council nominations
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:19:47
1 On 17 June 2013 05:26, Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o> wrote:
2 > 17.06.2013 00:48, Alexander V Vershilov пишет:
3 >> I'd like to nominate:
4 >>
5 >> Sergey Popov (pinkbyte)
8 > I decline, but thanks anyway. I think that i am not ready for that,
9 > cause there are more experienced developers with strong feel of the
10 > community.
11 >
12 > Personally, i would like to nominate:
13 >
14 > Markos Chandras (hwoarang)
15 > Maxim Koltsov (maksbotan)
18 > --
19 > Best regards, Sergey Popov
20 > Gentoo developer
21 > Gentoo Desktop-effects project lead
22 > Gentoo Qt project lead
25 I am honored but I must decline. I have not the time or the energy to
26 do my best both in the DevRel front and
27 in the Council. Therefore, I want to dedicate myself to DevRel for now.
30 Regards,
31 Markos Chandras - Gentoo Linux Developer
32 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang