From: Michael Weber <xmw@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Questions for Candidates (was: Questioning/Interviewing council nominees)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 08:49:16
1 On 06/30/2013 03:57 AM, Matthew Summers wrote:
2 > On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
3 > <chithanh@g.o> wrote:
4 >> Running Gentoo requires our users to make informed decisions all the time.
5 >
6 > This is a great statement about Gentoo. I couldn't agree more. Thanks.
7 >
8 True. But most decisions can be revised with ease (1), as long as you
9 known your commands[1]. So it's a great playground to learn things
10 behind the curtains of polished GUIs.
11
12 (1) glibc downgrade, hardened/x32/non-multilib switch
13 --
14 Michael Weber
15 Gentoo Developer
16 web: https://xmw.de/