From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Gentoo <--> Sabayon Relation
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 13:40:21
1 Personally I think ixnay should just become a gentoo dev and have sabayon as
2 his own private project (overlay, profile, make.conf) within gentoo, while
3 still keeping the bugzilla and forums separate. Then he could contribute
4 back to gentoo a lot more effectively.
5 [Please don't flame me, I have nfc what the politics are.]
6
7 Aniruddha described the situation perfectly, especially wrt to bug-reporting
8 which has to be done via sabayon before it goes upstream.
12 gentoo-project@g.o mailing list