From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting: Tuesday 8th May 2012, 19:00 UTC
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 09:04:55
1 On 05-05-2012 00:32:13 -0500, William Hubbs wrote:
2 [snip]
3 > ... you must either:
4 >
5 > 1) follow the initramfs guide and start using an initramfs or
6 > 2) emerge busybox with the sep-usr use flag on and follow the
7 > instructions you receive.
8 >
9 > My personal opinion is that we should not mandate one option over the
10 > other, and this is now the only question I feel needs to be clarified.
11
12 I don't feel we should mandate anything.
13
14 I feel the previous vote was about intentions, not about an actual
15 implementation.
16
17 Fabian
21 Fabian Groffen