From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Use of git for site/proj/docs
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 21:04:36
1 Hi guys,
2
3 The gentoo CVS repository currently contains the sources for (at least) the
4 following things:
5
6 - the main gentoo site (through gentoo/xml/htdocs/main)
7 - the gentoo documentation (gentoo/xml/htdocs/doc)
8 - the gentoo project sites (gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj)
9
10 A long time ago, there was talk about migrating it to git. From what I heard
11 from Matthew, one of the things that might be interfering with this process
12 is that the current gentoo/xml repository is too large, is that correct?
13
14 I don't mind helping along here to get things forward.
15
16 Wkr,
17 Sven Vermeulen