From: Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting: Tuesday 3 April 2012, 19:00 UTC
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 18:03:08
1 On 03/27/2012 19:30, vivo75@×××××.com wrote:
2
3 > Il 28/03/2012 01:18, Joshua Kinard ha scritto:
4 >> On 03/27/2012 11:42, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> Is it truely that much documentation? The handbook doesn't suggest separate
7 >>> /usr anymore (all example partitions use a single / file system), and the
8 >>> necessary changes to setup an initramfs are being prepared (cfr bugs related
9 >>> to bug #407959).
10 >>
11 >> Almost, see Code Listing 1.1:
12 >> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/security/security-handbook.xml?part=1&chap=4
13 >>
14 > while there, may really be a good idea to replace reiserfs with whatever else
17 Like resierfs4? I think that's still capable of accessing data at plaid speed.
20 Joshua Kinard
21 Gentoo/MIPS
22 kumba@g.o
23 4096R/D25D95E3 2011-03-28
24
25 "The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And
26 our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."
27
28 --Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic