From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting 2015-03-10: call for agenda items
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 06:36:01
1 On 2 March 2015 at 13:02, Tim Harder <radhermit@g.o> wrote:
2 > The next council meeting will be on March 10th, 19:00 UTC in
3 > #gentoo-council on Freenode.
4 >
5 > Please respond to this message on the gentoo-project list with any
6 > agenda items you want to propose or discuss.
7 >
8 > Thanks,
9 > Tim
10
11 As I wrote on this list before [1], I propose that Sven Wegener,
12 Michał Górny, and Patrick Lauer be made members of the infra team,
13 since they are providing services to developers and users.
14 Unfortunately they have to host these services on domains other than
15 gentoo.org. We would like to see these services provided under infra
16 umbrella and as part of gentoo.org.
17
18 Since infra have not been able to provide us these services, it is
19 clear they need the help of these people that do get them done.
20
21 1: http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/message/2c8d8c149db1d5cfad877e6a355ff83b
24 Cheers,
25