From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Cleanup of the "Get Gentoo" page
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 03:45:11
1 On 8/8/10 9:22 PM, Joshua Saddler wrote:
2 > I already did clean it up when I punted the last of the 2008.0
3 > references from it, and some other sundry fixes.
4
5 I appreciate that cleanup, and noticed a recent "last updated" date.
6
7 However, I think the page can be made even better. My goal is to make
8 downloading Gentoo as straightforward as possible.
9