From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Mike "floppym" Gilbert
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:45:21
1 On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 11:38 AM, Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o> wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 > Good evening everyone,
6 >
7 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Mike "floppym"
8 > Gilbert is joining us from Detroit, USA and he will be working on the
9 > chromium herd for starters. Here is how he describes himself:
10 >
11 > "Born/live in Detroit area. Work at a magazine publishing company.
12 >  Single. Like to read sci-fi/fantasy. Currently a TV addict.
13 >  Playstation 3 for gaming (floppym on PSN). Musical obsession with
14 >  Paramore (punk/pop/rock band)."
15 >
16 > Please give him a warm welcome here and in #gentoo-dev channel as well.
17
18 Welcome Mike!
19
20 Months ago, I asked a question in #gentoo-dev, and floppym, not having
21 +v, private messaged me with the answer. From then on I tried to give
22 him +v whenever he was in the channel until someone set it
23 permanently.
24
25 Thanks floppym! Glad to have you onboard. :)
26
27 Matt