From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 15:07:09
1 On 06-08-2011 16:01:03 +0100, Markos Chandras wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 > On 08/06/2011 03:54 PM, Fabian Groffen wrote:
6 > > As Jorge already pointed out, what you consider to be a solution
7 > >>>>> here, others don't
8 > My solution is not good enough according to you and Jorge, but no other
9 > solutions are present. This is exactly the case I pointed yesterday:
10 > When we don't have a solution, we silence the problem and move on ;)
11
12 I don't like your solution, because it bothers people that are affected
13 by your solution. The silence goes on now because your solution isn't a
14 solution that looks as if it will be accepted by the people involved.
15
16 I just presented an alternative solution on -dev, which you in turn may
17 like or dislike. We both want to solve the problem.
21 Fabian Groffen
22 Gentoo on a different level