From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 15:07:09
On 06-08-2011 16:01:03 +0100, Markos Chandras wrote:
I don't like your solution, because it bothers people that are affected by your solution. The silence goes on now because your solution isn't a solution that looks as if it will be accepted by the people involved. I just presented an alternative solution on -dev, which you in turn may like or dislike. We both want to solve the problem. -- Fabian Groffen Gentoo on a different level