From: "PaweĊ‚ Hajdan
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 20:53:02
I have some tools that do subset of what you mentioned here: http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/arch-tools.git;a=summary Contributions welcome, and I extend those tools when I have a free while. Last time I successfully stabilized a batch of 30 packages using those tools. They also help prevent mistakes, for example stabilizing package with open bugs that are serious, or wasting time emerging packages that have unmet deps etc. Feedback also welcome!