From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2012/2013 election
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 18:05:19
On Fri, Jun 08, 2012 at 08:59:21PM +0100, Markos Chandras wrote:
> I would like to nominate the following people (grab a pen): >
[...]
> swift
Thanks for the token of confidence. My immense ego is happy with being nominated, but my brains tell me that I can't handle it for now. I fully support it, but time is really not on my side - I can barely take up docs work next to the SELinux stuff, let alone have my agenda sufficiently fixed for meetings (real-life meetings are already too hectic) So perhaps next time. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen