From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: "Petteri Räty" <praty@×××××.com>
Cc: Gentoo project list <gentoo-project@l.g.o>, hardened@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Opportunity for reserving a lot of Gentoo talk time in FOSDEM
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:46:59
1 El 19/12/11 20:08, Petteri Räty escribió:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 > the cross distro devroom is short on talks at the moment:
4 > http://barbershop.grep.be/~wouter/fosdem/2012/talk_proposals.txt
5 >
6 > This means we as can reserve a significant chunk of time for Gentoo if
7 > we want. The deadline for talks is in three days (22nd) so let's
8 > brainstorm and submit. I think hardened people have already expressed
9 > interest so please submit one. I will submit a session on EAPI 5 myself.
10 > Please submit ideas no matter if you aren't able to do the talk
11 > yourself. I will try to figure out someone to host it.
12 I personally don't mind giving any other Gentoo related talk if I'm
13 needed to as long as I have enough time to prepare it :P
14
15 I will submit the Hardened talk propossal tomorrow, anyway, what about
16 one on small virtualized machines for service isolation using Gentoo
17 Hardened and kvm.