From: Sergey Popov <pinkbyte@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Pavel Kazakov (nullishzero)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 07:34:33
1 16.10.2013 19:53, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." пишет:
2 > I'd like to announce a new Gentoo Developer, Pavel Kazakov (nullishzero).
3 >
4 > He's going to fix all LXDE bugs ;-) and may also help with Russian
5 > translations. As for now Gentoo LXDE herd is maintained by only two
6 > Gentoo Developers (hwoarang and vostorga), I'm sure they'll welcome some
7 > additional commits.
8 >
9 > Here's a more detailed introduction in Pavel's own words:
10 >
11 > "I'm a huge fan of free (as in freedom) software, and I'm also a pretty
12 > active chess player. I currently work on the API Platform for one of the
13 > major telecommunications companies, where I get to use Gentoo for
14 > software development :). I found Gentoo a few years back, and it's been
15 > my favorite distribution ever since."
16 >
17 > Please give him a warm welcome!
20 Welcome. Just reassigned net-misc/htpdate to you, no need in proxy
21 maintainers now ;-).
24 Best regards, Sergey Popov
25 Gentoo developer
26 Gentoo Desktop Effects project lead
27 Gentoo Qt project lead
28 Gentoo Proxy maintainers project lead