From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2012-04-03
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 06:02:46
1 On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:41:38 +0100
2 Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > I would like to see this suggestion discussed if possible:
5 > About making herds.xml addition mandatory for devs when adding to mail
6 > alias.
7
8 Then you should start a thread on -dev and have that discussion. When you
9 actually have something concrete you want the council to decide on, propose it
10 then.
11
12 Sorry to single you out, but it always annoys me when people suggest items
13 for the agenda that haven't been discussed at all anywhere else. The council
14 isn't going to make a decision without hearing from other people, so the best
15 you can hope for is they decide someone should start a thread about it.
19 fonts, gcc-porting
20 toolchain, wxwidgets
21 @ gentoo.org