From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2012-04-03
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 06:02:46
On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:41:38 +0100
Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:

> I would like to see this suggestion discussed if possible: > About making herds.xml addition mandatory for devs when adding to mail > alias.
Then you should start a thread on -dev and have that discussion. When you actually have something concrete you want the council to decide on, propose it then. Sorry to single you out, but it always annoys me when people suggest items for the agenda that haven't been discussed at all anywhere else. The council isn't going to make a decision without hearing from other people, so the best you can hope for is they decide someone should start a thread about it. -- fonts, gcc-porting toolchain, wxwidgets @ gentoo.org