From: "Gareth J. Greenaway" <g@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: SCALE Early Bird Registration ends tonight!
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 17:37:34
Steve,

I am sorry you believe this to be spam, and as a matter of fact I had sent emails to the Gentoo lists regarding SCALE, the call for papers, etc. over the past few months.  The promotional code that I provided will continue to work but the price will be $35 instead of $30.  As far as wanting Gentoo devels there, I have been in contact with both David Shakaryan and Christel Dahlskjaer regarding the Gentoo booth at SCALE.

My reason for sending this email out was to make sure any Gentoo devels that were interested in going, got in at the early bird price.

Thanks.
Gareth