From: "Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn" <chithanh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] 2011 Gentoo Council elections are now closed
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 15:31:18
1 Nirbheek Chauhan schrieb:
2 > Speaking personally, I did notice a lack of motivation this time
3 > around amongst the candidates. Few people really wrote a manifesto.
4 > Hard to vote for or against someone when you don't know where they
5 > stand on various issues, and what their plan of action is.
6
7 I can't talk for other voters, but I did look at the past actions of the
8 candidates which has been the main criterion for my voting decision.
9
10 If in doubt, I would have weighted the actions more than the words
11 anyway. So I am not at all sad about the lack of manifestos.
14 Best regards,
15 Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn