From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: New developer: Tiago Cunha (tcunha)
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 20:47:37
1 Hi,
2
3 Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o>:
4
5 > Joining us from Coimbra, Portucal we have Tiago Cunha. Tiago is going
6
7 Where the hell is Portucal?
8
9 > to be doing sparc and probably amd64 keywording too and maintain a
10 > couple of packages. He has contributed a patch here and there and
11 > like usual knows a bunch of programming languages. In his free time
12 > he likes to watch Sci-Fi and especially the battles that keep the
13 > wraith or the Ori at bay.
14
15 That sounds so stereotype...and I think I read it a dozen times in
16 new-dev announcements.
17
18 > Now it's time to file a bunch of keywording
19 > bugs so that Tiago doesn't get bored and old-timers can offload their
20 > work to him.
21
22 /me just filed about 100 hundred stabilisation bugs for GCC 4.3...it
23 will hit your local arch fan soon.
24
25 V-Li
28 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
29 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
30
31 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>