From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council: Policy for Systemd units
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 03:48:20
1 On 15 June 2013 00:51, Rich Freeman <rich@××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
2 >
3 > When it is obvious that you're swimming against the
4 > stream you need to change direction.
5
6 Indeed. I find myself again and again in this position lately. Less
7 and less people in Gentoo seem to share my views (or they simply don't
8 speak up). It hasn't been fun anymore for the last 6 months or so. So
9 I will change direction: I'm getting out of the stream that is being
10 channeled into directions I don't wish to go.
11
12 Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish!
15 Cheers,
16
17 Ben | yngwin
18 ex Gentoo developer