From: David Shakaryan <omp@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: SCALE Early Bird Registration ends tonight!
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 05:10:59
1 Steve Long wrote:
2 > This is just spam. If you were serious about asking Gentoo devs to come
3 > you'd have made this announcement ages ago (perhaps via the official
4 > channels so it wasn't open to anyone who could read, perhaps requesting
5 > confirmation from a gentoo.org address.) As it is you appear to be just
6 > trying to shift empty slots at the last minute.
7
8 This is not at all the case. Quite a few Gentoo developers were at the
9 event last year, and I have been in touch with Gareth about the 2008
10 event for some time now. Either way, Gentoo's proposal for a booth had
11 been accepted well before Gareth sent out the email in question.
12
13 So, no, this is not spam. I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't like
14 you jumping to incorrect conclusions and possibly insulting people as a
15 result.
16
17 In case you or anybody else is interested:
18 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/pr/events/scale2008-losangeles/index.xml
21 David Shakaryan
22 --
23 gentoo-project@l.g.o mailing list