From: lnxg33k <lnxg33k@×××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [gentoo-project] Reply to setting Was: Improving developer/user communication]
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 14:40:37
I don't have a real opinion on this since both seem to have their technical
merits. However, it was quite a surprise to begin with as I wasn't expecting a
lack of munging. That said, when this list is announced in an official manner
(GWN or the likes), then something should be said to the affect that this has
changed and perhaps include some tips for common clients such as was posted by
Buchholz regarding thunderbird. The links below [1][2] might be helpful to
others as I was unaware of that this was a debated topic myself.

[1] http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
[2] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/infrastructure/reply-to.xml#doc_chap1_sect3