From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2021-04-11
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 15:03:55
1 On 4/8/21 5:09 PM, Alec Warner wrote:
4 > On Wed, Apr 7, 2021, 21:51 Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o
5 > <mailto:juippis@g.o>> wrote:
6 >
7 > Why hasn't this been switched yet?
10 > We don't have the infrastructure to support this yet. E.g. if we told
11 > people to do it our anon git service would likely fall over and stop
12 > working.
15 I like the "yet" part. Meantime, default to Github/gentoo-mirror?
16
17 One thing I was also thinking, how heavy is git as a package compared to
18 rsync in stage3. But to me, doesn't sound heavier at all, especially if
19 it's built with a lot of USE flags off.
20
21 -- juippis

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature