From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council discuss: overlapping council terms of two years
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 20:11:05
On 23:21 Tue 02 Aug     , Roy Bamford wrote:
> It would be unethical if the council could vote funds for a council > devised project.
I disagree. I don't think it's unethical nor even unusual for me to fund my own decisions in a personal or corporate environment. It seems much more unethical to me that some "helicopter parents" can choose not to fund a decision; that's one way how we get so many screwups in our government, with unfunded decisions that cost money. -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Council Member / Sr. Developer Gentoo Linux Blog: http://dberkholz.com