From: Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council appointed leaders for QA and DevRel
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 18:03:20
On 2011.08.14 17:56, Markos Chandras wrote:
[snip]

> We have > already lost a great amount of our former user base and we keep > loosing more and more.
> The numbers of those who are leaving are certainly more than those > who are joining.
[snip]
> > > -- > Regards, > Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2 >
That's an interesting pair of assertions. Do you have some numbers and sources to substantiate them? From my view of the Gentoo world on the forums and in #gentoo, there is no drop off in numbers of new users. Even during May and June when the stage3 files were badly broken, new users persisted with Gentoo installs. -- Regards, Roy Bamford (Neddyseagoon) a member of elections gentoo-ops forum-mods trustees