From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Jan "yac" Matejka
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 06:30:12
1 On 21:57 Sun 14 Apr 2013, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Good evening,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Jan "yac" Matejka
5 > is joining us from Kladno, Czech Republic and he will be working in the
6 > python and suse teams. Here is how he describes himself:
7 > "I work as QA person for SUSE but I consider myself rather a software
8 > developer with primary language python. I'm currently also skilling
9 > experience in sysops area with cfengine and gentoo."
10 >
11 > Please give him a warm welcome.
12
13 Welcome! SuSE Linux 5.0 was my first self-installed Linux distro and
14 now we are infiltrating them...
15
16 Cheers,
17 Thomas