From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] adopt "sighted pages" system of german wikipedia for our wiki (was Call for agenda items -- Council meeting)
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2011 19:44:15
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-project] adopt "sighted pages" system of german wikipedia for our wiki (was Call for agenda items -- Council meeting) by "Andreas K. Huettel"
On Dec 4, 2011 12:52 PM, "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
> On the other hand, this is something that everyone writing "official docs" > should be interested in... >
I tend to agree - there is no requirement for Devs to create docs for 99% of the stuff that happens here, let alone create them in a particular place. As we can see from the recent KDE news item we can expect the wiki to get a lot more use for stuff that used to go into GLDP. It doesn't hurt to have better support for this, assuming it isn't onerous to implement... Rich